Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Is Here!!

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have been so ready for spring  this year. It officially arrived on March 20th!! Spring has also arrived at Pier 1!  I love Pier 1 for affordable indoor and outdoor decor! Right now they are helping us take advantage of the longer sunny days with some gorgeous outdoor furniture! After working in the garden you can relax and get cozy with someone special in the Coco Cove Outdoor Wicker Settee!


I usually like to start cooking  and eating  outside as soon as possible. I'd love to have this bright Hammered Metal Beverage Server  keep my drinks ice cold and ready to drink!

Since our house, and indoor rooms  aren't  finished yet, I can't start on the outdoor room that I plan to have some day but I can create a temporary room with an umbrella and table

 
Over a gorgeous indoor/oudoor rug!

Living in our basement, I could use one of these inside too! I could have durability without sacrificing style!
Mention Pier 1 and  almost immediately the image of a Papasan Chair comes to mind. They have been selling these awesome chairs  since they opened their business in 1962. The Papasan has come alooong way over the last 49 years! The Papasan of today is "not your mama's Papasan!"  You can now get an indoor/outdoor Papasan for  your porch, deck or pool area crafted out of iron: 
 and them customize them to your fit your decor with some of the many cushion choices available. How about "fuzzy chocolate"?

Sounds good to me!! Or maybe something a little brighter?

 
Or something a little more grown up and stylish?

 There are choices for many decorating styles! Check the out the choices here.
I love a more natural, earthy look in my decorating both inside and out, so I've always struggled a little with Easter Decor being a little to bright and plastic looking. This problem was solved when I found  Pier 's Easter Decor! Its colorful and yet true to nature! I fell in love with this wreath immediately!
 
The matching basket would look great on table as a center piece.

There is a lot more to see, so check out Pier 's online catalog here:

View Our Catalog
If you are in the Atlanta or NYC area, then you have a special opportunity with   Pier 1 Tweetups!  Check out the link for details and dates.
You can also sign up for the  Pier 1 Outdoor newsletter here.
Have fun and Happy Spring!!

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. I too love Pier 1 !!! I go shopping/dreaming there often! I will be using them to do my outdoor room for sure!!
    Thanks
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outdoor Papasan, you say? I need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!